Avnet Law 2024 National Scholarship
Avnet Law knows how important education is in laying the foundation for a successful career – we also understand that it may not be financially feasible for students and their families. For this reason, Avnet Law is proud to offer the annual $1,000.00 Avnet Law National Scholarship.
To Be Eligible, An Applicant Must:
In order to be eligible for the The Avnet Law 2024 National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- The Avnet Law National Scholarship is available for any current or soon-to-be undergrad or graduate student who demonstrates a spirit of volunteerism and/or community service.
To Apply, A Participant Must Submit:
In order to be apply for the The Avnet Law 2024 National Scholarship, applicants must submit:
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone number, Email Address. If you are under 18, contact information for your parents.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member referencing character and community service and the school you will be attending.
- Applicants must submit a 1,000 word-max typed essay on the benefits of community service.
Where to Submit:
Completed materials (scanned into .PDF format) can ONLY be submitted by the following method:
Please NO phone calls. Direct all questions via email to email@example.com.
- Applicants must provide materials no later than July 15, 2024.
- Once the application period has ended, we will review the essays and choose a winner by August 1, 2024. The winner will be contacted via phone and/or email and must respond within five (5) days or a new winner will be chosen.
- A winner will be listed on this page by September 1, 2024.
- The winner will be chosen considering the following factors:
- Responsiveness to the question asked; and
- The substantive content of the response.
The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses. A check will be made payable to the scholarship recipient’s educational institution directly. Any scholarship winners are expected to submit any receipts to remain in compliance with the IRS.
Past Scholarship Recipients:
Congratulations to our 2019 recipient: Kailen Flynn.
Congratulations to our 2020 recipient: Adrian Huq.
Congratulations to our 2021 recipient: Anaili Garcia.
Congratulations to our 2022 recipient: Cobi Wright.
Congratulations to our 2023 recipient: Austin Hoang.
About Avnet Law: